Getting to Pack Creek Ranch from Moab
The address is 381 Pack Creek Road, Moab, UT 84532.
We're just 15 miles southeast of Moab — an easy drive over paved roads.
Note: Google maps does not render our exact location. However, our GPS coordinates are:
38° 26.346' W 109° 21.864'
Driving Directions (see maps below)
• From Hwy 191, go south about 8 miles (past the San Juan County sign) and turn left at the signs for Ken's Lake & La Sal Loop Road.
• Go 0.6 miles past some construction company sites and turn right at the T-intersection onto La Sal Loop Road. You will go over a cattle guard.
• Travel another 4.8 miles up the paved road toward the mountains.
(The road is not painted here and may seem like the wrong way - especailly at night.)
• You will soon pass a sign for Ken's Lake and then the road gradually turns left towards the mountains.
• As you drive farther up ino the foothills, you will cross another cattle guard.
• Look for the first paved road going right at the sign for Pack Creek Road.
• Drive another 1.25 miles going past signs for Abbey Road and TTO Road.
• As shown on the second map below, turn left at the large Pack Creek Ranch sign.
• If you're staying at the Road House, go straight past the sign a few hundred feet. Road House is on the left.
Click here to download a pdf file of these map pages »